Thursday, September 12, 2013

3 1/2 weeks to go...first brick workout in ages!

Ok...so with 3 1/2 weeks left until my run with Krissy, I decided to use my day off for a brick workout...something I haven't done in a couple of months. 14 mile bicycle ride, immediately followed by a 2 mile run. Yes...my legs felt like bricks...lol
However, the longer runs lately must be doing me some good, because I felt strong on the bike today, and even when the legs started cramping on the run, I was able to power through.
It felt great. Can't wait for the Portland half marathon October 6th with Krissy!
If you haven't had a chance yet, and you feel like you can help, please visit our fundraiser page and help us get closer to our goal! Thank you!!!
http://www.crowdrise.com/runningwithkrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment